Stop Whining & Start Writing
8 weeks to get clarity on your goals, write your book & build a platform that gets you published.
Are you someone who wants to write their story, encourage others, and inspire people in your community and around the world?
You may have thought about it for a while now and even jotted down a few thoughts.
You can imagine the feeling of seeing your words in print seeing the cover, maybe.
Deep down inside you know writing a book means freedom, the chance for others to read/hear your voice, and will be a tremendous accomplishment for you. Your life can change by just writing your book.
Just the idea of writing a book is exciting. But when you sit down to write, something happens.
- You become unsure of yourself, your writing, or your message.
- Your fears begin to manifest themselves and you don’t know how to quiet them.
- You suddenly have no time to write.
- Or you’re not quite sure where you should start.
No worries. You’re not alone in these feelings.
Let me introduce myself…
I’m Trina Lynne, founder of Ambitious Endeavors.
I dreamt of writing a book all the way back to when I was 7 years old. I kept a journal and would create storylines in my head. At one point, I had a manila folder which I drew a “book cover” and typed out chapters that I kept inside.
However, I had the same anxieties, fears, and frustrations that you are having right now. I toiled with the “idea” of writing a book, but I could never quite make it happen.
Then one day I decided to move past all the negative feelings and move forward with my writing career. In doing so, I taught myself everything there is to know about writing, publishing, promotions, and the literary world as a whole.
I was able to come up with a guaranteed system which, not only helped myself, but has helped others write their book, build their platform, and reach the audience which will buy, support, and promote them.
But unlike me, they didn’t do it alone.
These writers got the support, guidance, and expertise they needed to get their book written and enjoy the journey every step of the way.
Now, you can too.
Stop Whining & Start Writing
Now you can get the clarity, guidance, and accountability you need to write, publish, and monetize your book.
Stop Whining & Start Writing is an 8-week writing course that will show you how to:
- Write AND complete a full manuscript
- Gain MASSIVE interest in your book BEFORE it is published
- Lay the groundwork for a SOLID author platform which will attract literary agents and traditional publishers
- Discover the SECRETS of today’s most prolific authors and thought leaders
- POSITION yourself and your book through book signings, reviews, and speaking engagements
- RELEASE fears and anxiety that come with the writing process.
This is your opportunity to break free from obscurity and write your book, the book which represents the message you wish to share with the world.
And while there are many book writing courses out there that make many promises.
Let’s be completely clear.
Stop Whining & Start Writing is NOT a one-size-fits-all, cookie cutter program. This is NOT a simple write your book in XX days challenge either. This is a system designed to show you how to not only write a book but know how to build and talk to your audience. This system helps you write the book you were meant to write, establish your expertise, and have you shouting from the rooftops once it’s completed, published and out in the universe.
That’s Not All
You’ll also get insider information on how to promote, sell and leverage your book into multiple income producing opportunities.
Stop Whining & Start Writing not only helps you structure, write and edit your book, but it also gives you the information you need to:
- Publish your book.
- Create a brand from your book.
- Generate a huge buzz for your book.
- Leverage your book for workshops, speaking engagements, and partnerships.
How does that sound? Can this be the program for you?
Here’s how you answer these questions.
If you are someone who:
- Is ready to stop hiding behind your fears of what people will say.
- has become tired of family and friends asking, “when are you going to write your book?”
- has had enough with procrastination.
- Is sick of making excuses like, “I don’t know where to start or what to write”.
How many more years will you tell yourself and others that you’re going to write that book but never do? How long will you deny yourself the satisfaction of completing a manuscript?
You know that you owe it to the people in your network, your friends/family, and yourself to write your book – the one that the world needs to read and not the one that’s “safe” to write.
Writing a book is not hard. The difficult part is having the discipline to sit down and get going. With this proven system, you will have a complete first draft, as well as create the buzz for your book so you’re not stuck selling out of your trunk to get by.
Now, you may be able to write your book on your own and even have the inspiration to get it done. Then, as time progresses, you get stuck.
You may say you’re going to take a break. That breaks turns into a whole day, then a week, then a month. And before you know it you haven’t written in FOREVER.
But this doesn’t have to be you. I won’t allow it.
When we work together in the Stop Whining & Start Writing Program, you will be able to:
- Discover and develop your unique writing style
- Call upon your writing coach and mentor (that’s me!) for guidance, feedback, and support.
- Feel confident in your writing ability as you hone your skills.
- Use your outline so you are never stuck.
- Receive encouragement, feedback, and support from your fellow writers.
I am so excited and can’t wait to show you how easy writing a book can be, as well as the ease to stay inspired and confident in your abilities so you can reach your audience.
I know things can get in the way of writing your story. These things could make you underestimate yourself and your abilities to write.
However, if you follow the steps to writing your book while getting clear on who you are and who your audience is, you will find that this book writing thing is absolutely awesome. And you’ll love doing it.
It’s going to be a lot of work but you can handle it.
If you are satisfied with staying in obscurity and making excuses this is not for you. But if you’re ready to face your fears head on and write with the help of a skilled writer and editor by your side, then you should be part of the Stop Whining & Start Writing Program.
Here’s What’s in Store:
- Create an action plan for completing your book which will save time and keep you motivated.
- Write the outline of your book.
- Learn the essential elements of a successful book.
- Write your introduction and first chapters of your book.
- Create your Faithful 100.
- How to make your book interesting using the art of storytelling.
- The importance of a writing buddy and accountability partner.
- Write Chapters 2 and 3 of your book.
- How to face your roadblocks head on without losing a step.
- Revisit your action plan, add and/or revise
- How to make time for your writing.
- Where to find your creative muse.
- Write Chapter 3 or more
- Knowing the difference between fans and foes.
- Understanding the importance of asking for help in order to make your book successful.
- Learning which platforms are best suited for your writing platform.
- Write Chapters 4 or more
- How to use your Faithful 100 to create a viral buzz.
- Revisit your action plan, add and/or revise.
- How to build your brand around your book.
- Key steps to get the attention you and your book deserve.
- Write Chapter 5 or more.
- How to use other people’s stories to help spice up your writing.
- How to enjoy the editing process.
- What to look for and expect from an editor.
- Write yet another chapter or more
- Getting Published: Traditional vs. Self-Publishing
- Revisit your action plan, add and/or revise
- Leveraging your book into multiple revenue streams
- Your first draft is almost complete
- How to make your book stand out with an amazing title and synopsis
- The next steps once your first draft is complete.
- Learn the secret to getting the big buzz you want before your book comes out.
- Your draft is done – WooHoo, let’s celebrate!
You will receive all this available to you through video, audio, worksheets, and templates which you can get access to at any time.
Plus, each week you will meet with me to get feedback, get your questions answered, and get solid advice on what you’ve done so far.
Oh, and let’s not forget access to the private Facebook group where you can get further help from your fellow writers.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Not Convinced Yet?
You could spend more time NOT reaching your writing goals by ignoring your desire to get it done.
You could also go at it alone which can take months or years.
Or you could give yourself a chance and let this program help you accomplish your dreams.
If you can finally live out your dream of writing a book, isn’t this program worth your time? Isn’t it just the thing you’ve needed all this time to give you the motivation to finally get it done?
Need More Incentive?
Sign up today and receive exclusive bonuses to assist you with your writing endeavors.
- Get Your Creative Juices Flowing: Writing Prompts to Get You Going
- Send up to 30 pages of your manuscript to Trina and get detailed feedback
- The “Get In Tune With You” meditation
- Trina Lynne’s Book Proposal Outline
- Trina Lynne’s Book Proposal Template
When you think about what this course can do for you, your tuition will be the greatest investment you could have ever made.
Don’t allow yourself to miss out on this amazing 8-week program along with the 5 bonuses. You won’t regret it.
Don’t delay. Classes start August 15th.
Click here to schedule a FREE strategy session to see if this course is a fit for you.